Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Primitive Piece of Mine

Hi Everyone, this is my first time posting and I am so happy to be here!!! I discovered primitives three years ago when I was shopping on ebay and say the cutest Raggedy Annie for sale. I bought her and her creater Julie and became great friends and my love of primitives began to grow from there.
Over the past 3 years I have discovered a number of wonderful places where I have found ideas, and primitive tips, how to's etc. And I would love to share some of these with you. Also I would love to show you some of things I like to do, and share some of my own ideas...plus maybe introduce you to my little piece of the world.
Today I would like to share one of my very favourite spots with you it is called
here you will find tons of ideas, tips, freebies, and lots of folks to chat with. There is even a gallery of pictures and a shop where you can buy things. Kristal Norton the creater of this site is a stay at home mom and I have so much respect for her...she is a busy, busy gal, like the rest of us...LOL...well...just take a look at this site, you just might see an idea or two that is brand new to you!!!
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counterlove of primitives multiplied!

No comments: