Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Primitive Piece of Mine

Hi Everyone, I am so new to blogging that I messed up my first blog...oh well, just so you now know, I am human! I have been a lover of primitives for just over 3 years now. I discovered primitives one day when I was shopping on ebay and I found the cutes Raggedy Annie. I won her, and her creater Julie and I have been best friends ever since!!! My love of primitives has continued to grow since then and I have discovered so many people, and places on the internet that have taught me all about the primitive way. Through this blog, I hope to share with you some of the places I have found, some of my favorite designers, and some of my own designs. I would also like to share a bit of my little piece of the world here in southern British Columbia Canada.

Today I would like to share one of my favorite spots

www.createaprim.com

This is a place I go to many times. There is so much to be found here from ideas to tips and techniques, there are forums and even a place to shop. Kristal Norton created this site a few years back. She is a stay at home mom, and a wonderful prim artist herself.

Have fun on your trip to create a prim...
I look forward to meeting you, and look forward to reading your blogs!!! Cathryn

No comments: