Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall is Just so Heavenly here!!

Do you love Primitives...then Please pop on over to country fried primitives and visit all my friends who share their wonderful crafts their. You can see some of what I made at the Primitive Piece of Mine Shoppe!!



If you enjoy shopping, please click into the banner above and enjoy shopping 24/7!! You can see all my pattern designs under the category of Primitives, under my business name of A Primitive Piece of Mine!!! All my Halloween Patterns are half Price!!





Well friends, it is hard to believe that this morning we actually had our first frost! Luckily the sunflowers kicked back. So, I went out and put in my tulips and daffodills for spring. I am just a beginning gardener...so I will be anxiously awaiting these little flowers to pop up in the spring!! Ah but that is months away and there is oh so much to do before then.



A very good prim friend of mine sent me some sweet annie seeds in the spring, and I tried several ways to plant and grow them...but I was very unsuccessful. So being the sweetheart she is, she sent me some of hers that she grew!!! Oh my it is gorgeous...she sent some that is preserved, and some that I am drying. I also decided to try to dry some sunflowers by hanging them upside down in my shed. I had so many sunflowers grow this year, to my pure joy!!!! I saw some dried sunflowers on someone elses blog and thought they were neat...so this is a new experiment for me...I will post the results!!!




.

1 comment:

angiesraggedypatch said...

Love these pictures!!!!
Cant wait to see how the dried ones look!
hugs~
angie