Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So Thankful to Live in Primitive Heaven!!

Today a new exhibition opened at www.countryfriedprimitives.com. These are the 3 new crafts that I added to my store. As I toured through the site, I was so impressed with all the new additions from the other artists. It is certainly a fun site to go to especially if you like primitives.




I love crafting...and if you do as well, I would like to suggest that you go to
www.createaprim.com here you will find tons of tips, tutorials, ideas, friends, and even a place to shop if you wish. You can even find some of my patterns there under my name A Primitive Piece of Mine. I just love the owner of the site 'Kristal Norton'. She is a stay at home mom and has done some amazing things to raise awareness about the world of primitive crafting...She also makes and sells her own amazing crafts!


In Canada we celebrated Thanksgiving this past Monday. I think it is important to remember to be thankful every day of the year for the many blessings that we have in our lives. One of my special blessings has been my granddaughter Madilyn. She loves unconditionally, finds joy in the simplest things, and reminds me to stop and smell the flowers! I treasure our story times, our tea parties and our walks on the beach. I am especially thankful for her mommy and daddy who are raising her to be the wonderful little girl that she is, and who are so willing to share her with all her grandmas and grandpas. Thanks Sarah and Aaron, xoxoxo

No comments: